Ingredients for Crust:
- 1 Original U Rawk Raw Energy Bar, crumbled
- 2 oz shredded carrots
- 1 tsp pure honey
Ingredients for Cheesecake:
- 1/3 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup chickpeas
- 1 TB coconut oil, melted
- Optional: 3/4 scoop vanilla protein (I used SunWarrior Vanilla)
- 1.5 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- pinch of ground cloves
- Place 6 foil muffin tins into a muffin pan.
- Fold together all crust ingredients in a bowl.
- Evenly distribute mixture into your muffin tins, pressing down into the bottom well.
- In a blender combine all Cheesecake Ingredients, it will be thicker.
- Once combined well, evenly distribute Cheesecake mixture on top of your crust.
- Shake pan around to smooth everything out.
- Place into fridge for a few hours to set.